Five tips for letting go of negativity

The definition of negativity ...

Jan 31

Categories: Abuse / Abuse Survivor Issues, Anger Management, Anxiety, Attachment ...

Written By:
Dr Monica Borschel

GO

Five Ways to Stay Emotionally Secure During a Divorce

A divorce ...

Jan 26

Categories: Anxiety, Divorce / Divorce Adjustment, Emotional Intelligence, Ending ...

Written By:
Dr Monica Borschel

GO

Why Doesn't My Partner Want to Have Sex with Me?

Has your sex life diminished or stopped? Does your partner seem to avoid or turn down sex with you? Are confused and hurt by this? Are they unable to tell you why they don't want to have sex with you? People usually have good reasons for what they do. Sex is a complicated aspect of a relationship, especially if the relationship does not ...

May 3

Categories: Addictions, Couple Counseling, Divorce / Divorce Adjustment, ...

Written By:
Tammy M. Fontana, MS NCC CTRT Sex Therapist USA

GO

How to improve your Sex life:

Are you in a relationship in which sex has declined or diminished? When you have sex, does it feel very mechanical? Are you not feeling desired, wanted or seen as an individual while you are having sex? Is a complaint you have that your partner just uses you for sex and you don't feel loved or ...

Apr 21

Categories: Communication Disorders Problems, Divorce / Divorce Adjustment, ...

Written By:

GO

The “I am not good enough” scam

Zack grew up in a wealthy family. His mother was a lawyer, and his father was a surgeon. His parents were quite busy, so he often came home and worked on his homework by himself. His parents were kind and were able to buy him things, but he felt emotionally lonely ...

Oct 13

Categories: Self-Care / Self Compassion, Self-Confidence, Self-Criticism, ...

Written By:
Dr Monica Borschel

GO

But I don’t want to break-up…

Sara had been unhappy in her relationship for the last six months.  Her boyfriend would stay out until six am in the morning and then come home drunk.  She was often afraid that something terrible had happened to him.  She would tell him her concerns, but he would dismiss her or yell ...

Jan 8

Categories: Adjusting to Change / Life Transitions, Divorce / Divorce Adjustment, ...

Written By:
Dr Monica Borschel

GO

You are More than Your IQ

Ricky struggled in school for most of his life.  In primary school, he would battle to focus on what the teacher was saying; he felt like homework was boring. His parents would often be disappointed when he would bring home his report card.  Ricky felt his confidence ...

Jan 8

Categories: Academic Issues, Emotional Intelligence, Self-Care / Self Compassion, ...

Written By:
Dr Monica Borschel

GO

Dating after a painful breakup or divorce

When Cherise met Thomas, she thought that she had finally met the man of her dreams.  He was intelligent and charming.  After dating for three years, they decided to marry.  It seemed as if everything was going smoothly until two years later after their first child was ...

Mar 11

Categories: Ending a relationship issues, Relationships & Marriage, ...

Written By:
Dr Monica Borschel

GO

The inner struggle of going bald

Most men begin to notice a receding hairline in their 20s. By the age of 50, half of all men have visible hair loss. At 60, it affects around two thirds. The majority of men, therefore, will at some point in their life, have hair loss. Even though male hair loss is incredibly common, it ...

Mar 8

Categories: Anxiety, Cognitive Behavioral Therapy, Depression, Other, Self-Care / ...

Written By:
Ahmer Zuberi

GO

A new self-development programme shows significant improvements in ...

I have some exciting news following a small research project that I conducted over the last few months.I present the article in a scientific format for ease of reference, and it includes some technical information, but it is definitely written for any reader.

Dec 13

Categories: Depression, Happiness, Life Purpose / Meaning / Inner-Guidance, ...

Written By:
Dr Oberdan Marianetti

GO

2 Biggest Mistakes Made When Trying Revive Up a Faltering Sex Life

Is your sex-lacking? Has your sex life stopped? Maybe you are the one always asking and getting turned down? Maybe you are the one that doesn't want the sex and don't feel you can be honest to yourself or your partner about why you don't want sex.When it comes to couples trying to ...

Sep 3

Categories: Adult psychological development, Anger Management, Codependency / ...

Written By:

GO

I Don't know who I am unless people tell me who I am.

We live in a world with instant validation or instant invalidation, thanks to social media.  If we compare ourselves to what we see on social media, we might feel bad about ourselves or our own lives.  The key here is to remember that people only post what they want you to see or believe ...

Aug 5

Categories: Self-Care / Self Compassion, Self-Confidence, Self-Criticism, ...

Written By:
Dr Monica Borschel

GO

Why Am I Still Single?

Many people ask themselves, "Why am I still single?" "Am I unloveable?"Often we ask ourselves these questions because we are putting to much pressure on finding "the one." Finding the right partner requires confidence, patience and perseverance. There are certain traits and factors that make you attracted to others, ...

Jun 21

Categories: Adjusting to Change / Life Transitions, Adult psychological ...

Written By:
Dr Monica Borschel

GO

Overcoming Rejection

Being rejected is a sign that you have pushed yourself out of your comfort zone and have tried to achieve something.  Rejection can sting and hurt our self-esteem if we don't manage it properly.  We can use rejection to learn and gain what we originally set out for. Here are some pointers on how you can use rejection to your ...

Jun 21

Categories: Adjusting to Change / Life Transitions, Divorce / Divorce Adjustment, ...

Written By:
Dr Monica Borschel

GO

Finding your confidence after abuse

If you have been abused as a child or as an adult, you might feel worthless.  If as a child you underwent neglect, rejection or abuse from your parents, confidence might be harder to find.  A child who has experienced verbal abuse and neglect will begin to believe that they are worthless and horrible.  The damage from abuse might ...

Jun 21

Categories: Abuse / Abuse Survivor Issues, Aggression & Violence, Mental ...

Written By:
Dr Monica Borschel

GO
Page(s)12