MOST DEADLY THING RUINING YOUR RELATIONSHIP...

Is your relationship suffering? Are you often having fights that escalate from nothing? Are you confused as to why you and your spouse are not having sex? Are you frustrated at the distance and misunderstanding that seems to occur often in your relationship? Perhaps, your relationship is suffering ...

Sep 5

Categories: Adult psychological development, Anger Management, Codependency / ...

Written By:
Tammy M. Fontana, MS NCC CTRT Sex Therapist USA

GO

Healing From Financial Scam

She looks legitimate. Fancy self-described Bitcoin millionaire and crypto trader. 

Feb 22

Categories: Addictions, Compulsive Spending / Shopping, Fear

Written By:
Dr. Angelo Subida, Psychotherapist

GO

Who Is In Control: Shopping or You?

Many of us can go overboard when it comes to shopping. We see the magic word “sale” or there are special offers or we find a style we like and choose to buy it in multiple colors. Shopping compulsively can get out of hand and lead into remorse or guilt quickly.Impulse shopping can ...

Jan 1

Categories: Addictions, Compulsive Spending / Shopping

Written By:
Dr. Hana Ra Adams PsyD., MA, LMFT

GO

Family Therapy in Addictions Work

I would like to offer my observations and recommendations based on my work in Singapore between 2005 and 2011 in the field of addictions. To summarize:   I just finished reading a superb article by Timothy Sim on family therapy in Singapore1. He captures it all. It brought me back to many ...

Jan 10

Categories: Addictions, Compulsive Spending / Shopping, Drug Addiction, Eating ...

Written By:
Marjorie Nixon LCSW

GO
Page(s)1